176Sunday ride from Matthews to Waxhaw

    Nov 3, 2009
      I'm planning on riding from Matthews to Waxhaw and back, leaving Sunday morning at 9:00.  The distance will be about 40 miles.  The pace will be moderate (12 to 14 mph).   I always drop in at the coffee shop in Waxhah for fancy coffee, milk shakes (for Marta) and pastries before heading back.

      Any takers?  Marta and I will be at the public parking in Matthews that is just on the north side of the main street and runs along the railroad track at 9:00.  If you're there you can join us.  We'll be riding from our house so we'll be getting about 50 miles in.