      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] anybody there?????
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 12:18 PM

      Jerry,

      Just barely.  Marta's Dad has had heart surgury so we've been back and forth to the hospital for several weeks.  I just got back from a week in New England to check on my parents so last night was the first ride since early July.  It was just barely raining when I left the house which cooled things off nicely.

      Marta and I are trying to get serious about getting into shape for the ride across North Carolina since we've both taken the last month off.  We are currently planning on doing the "Ride for Pride" on August 22 from Cornelius.  We'll probably try the 100K version although there is a 50K route as well.  Interested in joining us?

      David