Ductile Iron Pipe Welding Procedure

  • Azhar Ch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011
      Dears,

      I am in need of ductile Iron Pipe welding Procedure. I will appreciate if some one can send me it on priority.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Azhar
    • Frank William
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2011
      Dear Azhar,
      find attached a small booklet regarding the subject issue, I hope this may cater your need.
      do share your experiences/informations.
      Regards
      Frank

      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2011
        Dear Azhar,

        when welding for ductile iron, please note following:

        1. try to use peening during welding.
        2. don't use weaving method, use stringent beads,
        3. Depending on your chemical property and weld-ability choose electrodes,

        good luck,
        Shree

        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2011
          Dear Azhar
          your information wasn't sufficient
          i think you mean steal pipe no iron pipe, right?
          and which kind of matterial do u want to weld?
          i suggest you seeing the "key to steal" hand book and find your special steal type
          then you can have a look to API inernational standard to find out  how to weld it
          actually i can't lead u to study which part of the API standard, but accurd to the material, joint and utilization you can find the exact API standard.
          by the way! you can find the most appropriate electrode by looking at electrode makers catalog it's the easiest way to find an special type of electrode.
          be lucky

          I am in need of ductile Iron Pipe welding Procedure. I will appreciate if some one can send me it on priority.

          Thanks and Regards,

          Azhar

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mechanicalengr-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mechanicalengr-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • hammam lahham
          Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2011
            Hi everybody:

            Kindly I would like to ask about How to weld Insulating joint?

            Tahnks