RE: [mechanicalengr] Information about Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers

  • kanthi nathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      REFER ASME,TEMA
      S/W PV ELITE, CODE CALC, COMPRESS MAY HELP THOUGH THEY ARE FOR PR VESSEL

      With Kind Regards,
      S.Kanthimathinathan M.E, F.I.E (I), F.I.V
       Chartered Engineer and Approved Valuer

      To: mechanicalengr@yahoogroups.com
      From: mubashar_hssn@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:54:17 -0700
      Subject: [mechanicalengr] Information about Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers

      Hi
      I am final year engineering student in UET Lahore. Now, I am going to start my work on final year project. I need help related to shell & tube heat exchanger design & the softwares that are helpful. If anybody has design based information & data, then plz mail me. I will be thankful for this favor.

      With regards,
      M. Mubashir Hussain

      Voice your opinion on the burning issues of the day. Discuss, debate with the world. Logon to message boards on MSN. Try it!
    • mohammad reza yeganeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi.I am mohammad reza yeganeh.I'm student of mechanical engineering in iran.in this term i have ((THE DESINE OF HEAT EXCHANGER)) as a one of my lesson and i really excited in having much information about heat exchangers.How ever we are based on Plate heat exchangers,but also i'll thank you to give me some information about heat exchangers. Thank you so much.