Re: [mechanicalengr] (Jobs) Proj.Engrs./Mgrs....Recession Proof Global Equipment Manufacturer

  • Richard Bonardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
      Dear Mr Bootsy :

      Following your information, here I would like to apply
      for Project Engineer position as mentioned at Ref No.1
      below.

      My name is Richard Bonardo, I am Indonesian and
      currently has been working as Project Engineer at
      ALSTOM Power Indonesia for two years.

      During my working years I have involved in
      manufacturing process for several utility boiler and
      HRSG boiler located in U.S and Europe. You can find my
      project experience in my curriculum vitae.

      Given the oppurtunities I will appreciate it to the
      best and bring more value for your company and client.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely Yours,

      Richard Bonardo

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail