want help about absorpton type refrigerator

  • rehanrex
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 29, 2008
      hi
      could any one please send me some material on absorption type
      refrigerator?
    • Mitesh Gajjar
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2008
      • Kumar K Bhatt
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008

          You can Use the IDEA OF COMPRESSED AIR EJECTORS

          SAME AS ON STEAM EJECTOR USED FOR PROCESS TO REMOVE AIR IN CHEMIAL PROCESS.

          Kumar Bhatt

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 13, 2008
            i want pdf papers on vibration analysis

            WITH LOVE YOUR RAJU

          • ijaz_uetian
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 13, 2008
              hallo friends i am Mechanical engineer i am just going to complete to
              my engineering and now i wnat to revise my all subjects cources can
              any body is having such a book which covers whole mechanical
              engineering?
            • Javed Ahmed
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
                Hi,

                Just go to google and type "pdf vibration analysis" and you will get a huge number of links.

                some are copied below:

                www.asce.org/files/pdf/seminars/strucvibanalys.pdf

                On 3/13/08, raj kumar <rajkumar_12feb@...> wrote:
                i want pdf papers on vibration analysis

                WITH LOVE YOUR RAJU

                Syed Javed Ahmed
                Lecturer, Engineering Department
                Higher College of Technology
                P.O.Box 74, PC 133, Al Khuwair
                Sultanate of Oman
                Tel: Office: 00-968-24484080 Extn 1808
                      Home: 00-968-24541564
                      Mobile: 00-968-99773865
              • vikas mehta
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 18, 2008
                  hi

                  i know only Indian Authors i.e.

                  Conventional and objective Mechanical Book - By R S Khurmi (purchase it only if it contains both  conventional i.e. theory  part and also objective  )

                  Objective Mechanical Book -   By R K Khanna

                  regards

                  vikas

                  ijaz_uetian <ijaz_uetian@...> wrote:
                  hallo friends i am Mechanical engineer i am just going to complete to
                  my engineering and now i wnat to revise my all subjects cources can
                  any body is having such a book which covers whole mechanical
                  engineering?

                  Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

                • rohitaht
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 19, 2008
                    --- In mechanicalengr@yahoogroups.com, "ijaz_uetian" <ijaz_uetian@...>
                    wrote:

                    > hallo friends i am Mechanical engineer i am just going to complete to
                    > my engineering and now i wnat to revise my all subjects cources can
                    > any body is having such a book which covers whole mechanical
                    > engineering?

                    hey ijaz,just check out the books for post grad entrance exams.those
                    books cover all the imp topics from all the subjects.
                  • naive adnan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 22, 2008

                      A-O-A  Ijaz,

                      I am Adnan Akhtar, A Mechanical Engineer, working for last 2 years with TATA Group.

                      You can purchase OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING by R.K. JAIN.

                      Its a wonderful book which can give you complete overview of all the subjects you have studied till final year and even contains some objective questions with answers, which is very very usefull during Written Examinations / Interviews etc. for job application.

                      Regards,

                      ADNAN :)

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 7 9:26 AM
                        hi i m shreyans pursuing Btech in mechanical engg.

                        I want to make a project during my 2 months summer training so could u
                        help me guiding any small project based on my branch?
                      • kboiler@msa.ir
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 11 9:20 PM

                          Dear All,

                          Is there anyone has sample of spherical tank legs based on ASME Section
                          VIII Div 1  .

                          Could you send it to me or this mailist.

                          Thanks in advance.

                          Regards,

                          Amir

                        • kanthi nathan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 19 6:32 AM

                            Please visit www.techsrgm.com
                            We van takeup such jobs.
                            With Kind Regards, S.Kanthimathinathan M.E, F.I.E (I), F.I.V Chartered Engineer and Approved Valuer

                            To: mechanicalengr@yahoogroups.com
                            CC:
                            From: kboiler@...
                            Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:20:40 -0400

                            Dear All,

                            Is there anyone has sample of spherical tank legs based on ASME Section
                            VIII Div 1  .

                            Could you send it to me or this mailist.

                            Thanks in advance.

                            Regards,

                            Amir

                            Windows Live Messenger : Get connected, share yourself, make a difference the way you chat. Check it out!
                          • kanthi nathan
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 23 4:53 AM

                              Please refer Pressure vessel design mannual by Dennis R.Moss (fig 2.7)

                              With Kind Regards, S.Kanthimathinathan M.E, F.I.E (I), F.I.V Chartered Engineer and Approved Valuer

                              To: mechanicalengr@yahoogroups.com
                              CC:
                              From: kboiler@...
                              Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:20:40 -0400

                              Dear All,

                              Is there anyone has sample of spherical tank legs based on ASME Section
                              VIII Div 1  .

                              Could you send it to me or this mailist.

                              Thanks in advance.

                              Regards,

                              Amir

                              Windows Live Spaces : Help your online world come to life, add 500 photos a month. Try it!
                            • kanthi nathan
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 23 4:57 AM
                                Dear friends,

                                Horizontal vessel supported on two sadddles subjected to internal pressure. I.D 3000 mm. Shell thickness is 8 mm. C/C distance of saddle is 6500 mm.Design is as per ASME Sec VIII.
                                a)  Is there any limitation on difflection of the vessel?
                                b) Will ring stiiffners reduce the difflection? How to calculate the difflection with/without stiffeners?