Wanted Welding inspectors,API 653 inspectors,NDT technicians,Safety Officer with

  • ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      We are looking for Welding inspectors,NDT Technicians ,Safety officer with experience in oil and gas industry .

      Other Mechanical,Civil,Electrical engineers can also forward there resumes

      We also need urgently API 653 inspectors for jubail Saudi Arabia

      Please send your resumes to universalinspectionservices@...

      We also do third party inspection services.