WTB: G3 ibook, 2nd hand

  • Julian Wee
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi there,

      A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
      She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
      fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.

      Anyone out there with one to sell off?

      What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
      ago? I might go inquire with them.

      Cheers,

      Julian

    • Julian Wee
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        Oops, forgot to add that it'll be needed latest mid-May, although I can
        take delivery anytime before that on her behalf.

        Thanks!!

        Cheers,

        Julian

        On 01-Mar-05, at AM 06:35, Julian Wee wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
        > She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
        > fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.
        >
        > Anyone out there with one to sell off?
        >
        > What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
        > ago? I might go inquire with them.
        >

        > Cheers,
        >
        > Julian

        > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
        > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
        > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > �
        > �
        > Service.

      • Chris G
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          I think i have a friend who was selling a G3 iBook 700/ 800. I will try to ask her if its still available, in the mean time .. what's your friend's budget?

          Chris

          Julian Wee <julianwee@...> wrote:

          Oops, forgot to add that it'll be needed latest mid-May, although I can
          take delivery anytime before that on her behalf.

          Thanks!!

          Cheers,

          Julian

          On 01-Mar-05, at AM 06:35, Julian Wee wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
          > She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
          > fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.
          >
          > Anyone out there with one to sell off?
          >
          > What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
          > ago? I might go inquire with them.
          >

          > Cheers,
          >
          > Julian

          > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
          > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
          > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

          Got Mac. Get ME@N!
          RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
          Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Desmond Yeong
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
            Are you interested in G3 Pismo???

            Regards
            Desmond

            Julian Wee wrote:

            Oops, forgot to add that it'll be needed latest mid-May, although I can
            take delivery anytime before that on her behalf.

            Thanks!!

            Cheers,

            Julian

            On 01-Mar-05, at AM 06:35, Julian Wee wrote:

            > Hi there,
            >
            > A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
            > She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
            > fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.
            >
            > Anyone out there with one to sell off?
            >
            > What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
            > ago? I might go inquire with them.
            >

            > Cheers,
            >
            > Julian

            > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
            > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
            > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Service.

            Got Mac. Get ME@N!
            RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
            Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Got Mac. Get ME@N!
            RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
            Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Justin
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
              Hi All

              Anyone selling ibook G3 ??

              My colleague is looking for 1.

              Thanks

              Regards

              Justin

              On 3/2/05 10:31 AM, "Desmond Yeong" <koyeong@...> wrote:

              > Are you interested in G3 Pismo???
              >
              > Regards
              > Desmond
              >
              > Chris G <chrisiel79@...> wrote:
              >
              > I think i have a friend who was selling a G3 iBook 700/ 800. I will try to ask
              > her if its still available, in the mean time .. what's your friend's budget?
              >
              > Chris
              >
              > Julian Wee wrote:
              >
              > Oops, forgot to add that it'll be needed latest mid-May, although I can
              > take delivery anytime before that on her behalf.
              >
              > Thanks!!
              >

              > Cheers,
              >
              > Julian
              >

              > On 01-Mar-05, at AM 06:35, Julian Wee wrote:
              >
              >> Hi there,
              >>
              >> A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
              >> She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
              >> fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.
              >>
              >> Anyone out there with one to sell off?
              >>
              >> What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
              >> ago? I might go inquire with them.
              >>

              >> Cheers,
              >>
              >> Julian

              >> Got Mac. Get ME@N!
              >> RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
              >> Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
              >>

              >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              >> <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
              >>

              >> Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>
              >> • To visit your group on the web, go to:
              >>
              >> • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >>
              >> • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              >> Service.

              > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
              > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
              > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
              > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
              > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
              > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
              > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Desmond Yeong
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2005
                Hi Justin

                Are you interested in G3 Pismo?

                :-) Desmond

                Justin <justin@...> wrote:
                Hi All

                Anyone selling ibook G3 ??

                My colleague is looking for 1.

                Thanks

                Regards

                Justin

                On 3/2/05 10:31 AM, "Desmond Yeong" <koyeong@...> wrote:

                > Are you interested in G3 Pismo???
                >
                > Regards
                > Desmond
                >
                > Chris G <chrisiel79@...> wrote:
                >
                > I think i have a friend who was selling a G3 iBook 700/ 800. I will try to ask
                > her if its still available, in the mean time .. what's your friend's budget?
                >
                > Chris
                >
                > Julian Wee wrote:
                >
                > Oops, forgot to add that it'll be needed latest mid-May, although I can
                > take delivery anytime before that on her behalf.
                >
                > Thanks!!
                >

                > Cheers,
                >
                > Julian
                >

                > On 01-Mar-05, at AM 06:35, Julian Wee wrote:
                >
                >> Hi there,
                >>
                >> A friend is looking to buy a G3 ibook, either brand new or 2nd hand.
                >> She's not too fussy about batt life-span, as long as the ibook works
                >> fine when plugged in. Yes, budget's a concern.
                >>
                >> Anyone out there with one to sell off?
                >>
                >> What was that shop that was selling brand new G3 ibooks not so long
                >> ago? I might go inquire with them.
                >>

                >> Cheers,
                >>
                >> Julian

                >> Got Mac. Get ME@N!
                >> RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
                >> Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/
                >>

                >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                >> <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
                >>

                >> Yahoo! Groups Links
                >>
                >> • To visit your group on the web, go to:
                >>
                >> • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                >>
                >> • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                >> Service.

                > Got Mac. Get ME@N!
                > RSS Feed: http://macsingapore.com/news/index.xml
                > Directory: http://macsingapore.com/shopping/directory/