Support Joby's Polar Plunge!

  • Joby Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hi Friends,

      There's fresh snow on the ground and once again it's time for me to take a leap into the Bay to support the great work of the Chesapeake Climate Action Network (this Saturday).  My friend and fellow Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Mike Tidwell, CCAN's founder, has been a tireless and passionate voice for sustainable practices and policies that will reverse the impact of climate change on our Bay area and our planet.   The least I can do is take a January dip to raise awareness for his organization and cause...and hopefully rally a few funds to keep them going.

      Please visit my Plunge Page link below and donate any amount you can.  We're rallying a Shriver Peaceworker Fellows team, so your donation will support our team effort for CCAN. (i.e., With a team plunge you'll get more freeze for your buck!)

      Thank you!  I'll send out photo proof to all contributors!

      ~Joby

    • Raymond Donaldson