RPCVs needed for career fair at Johns Hopkins

  • Adam Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      RPCVs,

      Please see message below regarding a Peace Corps recruiting event at Johns Hopkins. If anyone is available to help, please contact Janet Schuhl: jschuhl@....

      On 08/17/12, Schuhl, Janet<jschuhl@...> wrote:

      Hi Joanna,
      I hope you have had a good summer. Things here at Peace Corps Headquarters have been very exciting since we have moved into the new applicant processing system DOVE. It looks great and we are looking to increase applicants this fall.
      So, now we are gearing up to the fall campaign and I’m hoping I can get some help with at least one event at John’s Hopkins on September 20th. I desperately need help as I am double booked and need to be at The University of Delaware the same day.
      If you might be able to attend the Career Fair and man the information table at John’s Hopkins Thursday, September 20, 2012 11am-3pm, it would be a big help.   I will arrange to get you materials and all the details. It includes a nice lunch too.
      Once I have posted my other events for the fall I will share that with you as well.
      Thanks again

      Janet Schuhl
      US Peace Corps
      Mid-Atlantic Regional Recruiting Office