2012 Peace Corps Calendars are Available

  • atamastar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      RPCVs,

      Our shipment of 2012 Peace Corps calendars has arrived. Calendars are $10 each plus shipping or if you want three or more they are $8 each plus shipping. Shipping is probably about $2 for one calendar, but I'll have to get the postage price when I mail out the calendars. Another option is to arrange to pick them up at my house (Towson) or office (Baltimore). You can pay cash or check made out to Maryland Peace Corps Association. Just send me your address and the number of calendars you would like to purchase and I will let you know the final price and put a calendar in the mail to you.

      In addition, we will try to organize an ethnic lunch/dinner in December so people will have another chance to pick up calendars. Lunch or dinner details will be out in the next week.

      Calendar sales generally support group activities and funding requests for PCV projects. There are two Peace Corps Partnership Projects from Maryland volunteers in Peru and Gambia that we could choose to support this year or if someone else has a PCP project in mind, we can also consider it. Let me know if you have a preference. The Peace Corps Partnership site is below.

      https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.donatenow

      Thanks,

      Adam
      Tonga '99-01