Fwd: storytelling workshop tomorrow!

  • Joby Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011

    What is going to change the world today is the same thing that has changed it in the past: an idea, and the service of dedicated individuals committed to that idea.   ~Sargent Shriver

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Meghann Shutt <mshutt2@...>
    Date: February 11, 2011 2:53:55 PM EST
    Subject: storytelling workshop tomorrow

    Hello All,

    I just wanted to remind you that our storytelling workshop will take place tomorrow, Saturday morning from 10 AM until 12 PM at the Enoch Pratt Free Library, Central Branch at 400 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.  We'll be on the second floor in the Poe Room.

    Bring your best story idea to share.

    Looking forward to seeing you all there!

    Meghann