2010 Peace Corps Calendars are Available

  • atamastar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      RPCVs,

      We have 2010 Peace Corps Calendars for sale! The Maryland RPCV group sells calendars every year, this is our major group fundraiser. You can purchase a calendar for $10. Please let me know if you are interested. While you're at it, buy a couple of extra and give to your parents or friends at Christmas. We'll be having an ethnic dinner and/or happy hour in Nov/Dec, so you can pick up the calendars then or we can arrange a pickup/drop off, etc.

      The countries featured in the 2010 calendar include:
      Yemen, Botswana, Bolivia, Tanzania, Guatemala, Colombia, India, PNG, Mongolia, Mozambique, Thailand, and Bangladesh

      Please let me know if you're interested by replying to this e-mail.

      Thanks,

      Adam
      RPCV Tonga
    • Chris Seremet