Ethnic Indian Dinner

  • russfaust62
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      Last call for our ethnic dinner of delicious Indian cuisine at the
      Ambassador Dining Room this Sunday at 5 o'clock. If you would like to
      attend, please call 410-997-1104 or e-mail rradfaust@... or
    • JoAnna Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006

        I once asked an acquaintance from India here in Baltimore where the best Indian food was to be found and she said The Ambassador Hotel.   So even if I have to miss it, I hope you won’t!!   Should be a good time for all with lots of new contacts.

        attend, please call 410-997-1104 or e-mail rradfaust@comcast. net or

      • hjdubin@adelphia.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
          Russ--would love to but am off to Africa. Enjoy. Saludos. Jesse