Asylum Seekers Housing Network International Potluck this Saturday, May 2

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:59 AM
      This is not a Peace Corps event, but I wanted to pass on the information to anyone interested in attending. It's rather last minute, so I don't think I'll be able to attend, but maybe RPCVs will be interested.

      Adam Palmer,

      Tonga '99-'01

      Join Asylum Seekers Housing Network (ASHN) and the Reservoir Hill House of Peace
      for an International Potluck. Join us as we celebrate world culture in food and drink and support an outstanding cause!
      When: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 6:30 pm
      Where: 2401 Eutaw Place, Baltimore MD 21217
      What to bring: An ethnic dish, dessert or drink to share!
      **Please RSVP to info@...
      Suggested Donation: $5 for individuals or $10 for families
      ----Your donation will benefit ASHN-----Children are welcome!
      (To learn more about ASHN visit www.ashnetwork.org , 443.388.0183, and to learn more about Reservoir Hill House of Peace visit http://www.enbmc.org/rhhp.html)