Peace Corps Stories

  • bronwynmitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      I've been asked to speak to the Rotary Club of Gaithersburg next week
      and would welcome input from other RPCVs.
      The topic: How did your Peace Corps experience affect your life and
      career ?
      I'd like to share with the audience the replies of other RPCVs.
      Please send me an email (from a few sentences to a paragraph or two)
      if you have the time to write a response
      I will assume it's OK to attribute your comments to you by
      name/country/year of service. If you prefer to remain anonymous,
      please let me know.
      Thank you.
      Bruce
      Bruce B. Cohen (Bolivia 1966 – 1968)
      bruce.b.cohen@...
      301-816-9394

      Please make your response directly to Bruce
      bruce.b.cohen@...