October Events - Picnic and Ethnic Dinner

  • bronwynmitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
      MARK YOUR CALENDAR
      FOR MARYLAND PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS OCTOBER FEST

      SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6TH WE WILL HAVE OUR ANNUAL PICNIC AT THOM JACOBS
      FISH FARM

      SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21ST WE WILL HAVE OUR ETHNIC DINNER OF INDIAN FOOD AT
      THE AMBASSADOR DINING ROOM
    • Ray Donaldson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        Re: [mdrpcv] October Events - Picnic and Ethnic Dinner Depending on the time and length of these events, my wife and I may or may not be able to attend one or both of them.  Ray