New RPCVs in town

  • frannyfro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2006
      Hello! My name is Fran and I am new in town. I would like to meet
      some RPCVs in the area. I am having a get together on Saturday the
      29th of July. If you are interested, please contact me 703 909 5475.
      Thanks!
    • NARF ASTRO
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 9:35 AM
        hi kara!  i would like to apologize for not getting back to you sooner!  i usually use hotmail.  frannyfro@...
        i am an rpcv from mozambique, not too far from you!  i would like to have another get together on saturday august 12th around 3pm for MOVIE NIGHT!
        it will be at my sister's house.  here is the address:
        909 frome lane
        mclean, va 22102

        my mobile number is 703 909 5475
        but it doesnt get reception in the house...
        so if you want more information or just want to chat, call me on the house line 703 848 0966 or email!  i will be better at checking this account!

        thanks,
        fran

        Kara Panowitz <karapanowitz@...> wrote:
        Hi Fran!
        My name is Kara, I'm an RPCV from Madagascar. I might
        be able to make it Sat. - what time? Where do you
        live? I live in Charles Village in Bmore city.
        Kara
        410-688-5550

        --- frannyfro <frannyfro@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > Hello! My name is Fran and I am new in town. I
        > would like to meet
        > some RPCVs in the area. I am having a get together
        > on Saturday the
        > 29th of July. If you are interested, please contact
        > me 703 909 5475.
        > Thanks!

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • jowallen@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9 5:48 PM
          Hi Fran,
          I'm out of state until August 21 but good luck in meeting more RPCVs.
          JoAnna Allen
          From: Kara Panowitz <karapanowitz@...>