480Support My Polar Plunge!

  • Joby Taylor
    Jan 22, 2014
      Hi Friends,

      There's fresh snow on the ground here, the temp is below freezing, and once again it's time for me to take a leap into the frozen Potomac to support the great work of the Chesapeake Climate Action Network (this Saturday).  My friend and fellow Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Mike Tidwell, CCAN's founder, has been a tireless and passionate voice for policies that will reverse the impact of climate change on our Bay area and our planet.   The least I can do is take a January "dip" to raise awareness for his organization and cause...and hopefully rally a few $ to keep them going and growing.

      Please visit my Plunge Page link below and donate any amount you can…small is just fine!  We're rallying a Shriver Peaceworker Program team, so your donation will support our team effort for CCAN. (and with a team plunge you'll get more freeze for your buck!)

      Here's my Polar Plunge fundraising page where you can support my frigid plunge in any absolutely amount!

      Thank you!  I'll definitely send out photo proof of my plunge to all contributors!