      From: Megan <megan@...>
      Subject: RPCS discount on AWESOME African music at CA Friday!
      Date: November 5, 2013 1:04:30 PM EST

      Hi Joby

      We have amazing Malian n’goni player Cheick Hamala Diabate coming this Friday. (Details below.)

      We are happy to offer RPCS folks $5 off! Any of you guys who can promote hard we are happy to put on the guest list.

      If the RPCS wanted to be a promotional partner we are happy to offer you guys a table and recognition from the stage.
      Ditto Shriver Peace Studies Center.

      Wish I had thought of all this sooner! Anything you can do to spread the word would be awesome!!! Show will be amazing!

      Bests,

      Megan