      From: "Schuhl, Janet" <jschuhl@...>
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:43 AM
      Subject: Peace Corps Booth @ AA Festival

      Hello, All my DC/Baltimore Area RPCVs,
      I hope you are all having a great summer and able to survive the extreme heat that is about to descend upon us.
      The African American Festival in Baltimore is fast approaching and I am in desperate need of assistance to man the Peace Corps Booth in the vender area of the Festival.
      If you are able to schedule a couple of hours to help me man the booth, I would be happy to have your company. I plan to arrive and set up by noon on Saturday July 7th, and shut down at 7Pm; then again on Sunday the 8th from noon until 5PM.
      Let me know if you can spare a couple of hours either day and help your Third Goal efforts with  Peace Corps. I look forward to hearing from you!
      Best Regards,

      Janet Schuhl
      US Peace Corps
      Mid-Atlantic Regional Recruiting Office
      1111 20th St NW
      Washington D.C. 20526
      Phone  202 692 1053
      Fax 202 692 1065
      Vanuatu 2006 - 2008
            Q please consider the environment before printing this e-mail