454Re: Mark Shriver event in Baltimore tonite Thursday June 7th!

  • Joby Taylor
    Jun 7, 2012
    Come on out tonite and see Mark's book talk at 6:30 at the Pratt!

    I'll also be attending an RPCV Art Opening a few blocks away from 5-6pm that should be great and an open invite to you..."My Station North" (see flyer below)

    Hope to see you!

    On May 31, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Joby Taylor wrote:

    > Dear Baltimore and Maryland Returned Peace Corps Volunteers!
    >
    > Mark Shriver will be coming to Baltimore next Thursday June 7th to launch his new book about his dad, Sargent Shriver! As most of you know, Sarge was the first Director of our beloved Peace Corps, so this will be a nice chance to learn some new stories about that history and connect with his son. Mark will be speaking at the Enoch Pratt Library downtown at 6:30...and there will be books for sale that you can get signed, so please come out and join me! I'm also thinking of walking over to Mick O'Sheas for a drink after the book talk, so join me for that and we can connect a bit more and make an evening of it.
    >
    > Please circulate the event flyer (below)...We want to have a crowd!
    >
    > ~Joby Taylor (RPCV Gabon)
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic