      From: "Adam Palmer" <atamastar@...>
      To: mdrpcv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 7:14:44 AM
      Subject: [mdrpcv] Peace Corps Partnership Projects

      Maryland RPCVs,

      Just wanted to share an e-mail from a Peace Corps Volunteer in Bulgaria. Our Maryland group donated $250 to her project through the Peace Corps Partnership site. We also gave $250 to a school library project in Sierra Leone. I mentioned these donations at the Fitton's RPCV Pot-luck dinner. We were able to contribute to these projects from monies raised through group calendar sales and NPCA dues. We picked these two projects based on the PCVs being from Maryland. Also, once their projects are fully funded they do not show up on the website, so neither project is listed now.

      http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate

      Just wanted everyone to be in the loop and if you ever feel like donating to Peace Corps projects you can do so with the link above.

      Thanks,
      Adam