SAVE GREYNOLDS PARK ORGANIZING MEETING SATURDAY 12:30 PM

  • Cathy Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      SAVE GREYNOLDS PARK ORGANIZING MEETING SATURDAY 12:30 PM
      At 9:01 PM -0800 2/11/13, Jolly Jack wrote:
      Please join me at this important organizing meeting this Saturday. As the saying goes we need to "think globally and act locally". The fight against large corporations and uncaring politicians destroying our environment in the name of profits begins here in our own backyard.

      ====

      Saturday, February 16, 201312:30pm
              * Arch Creek Park, 1855 NE 135th St North Miami at the chickee at end of paved road.
              *

      Please
      join us this Saturday to plan how we can build an effective campaign to
      save our park. Please invite your friends and neighbors as well. We
      will need a large outpouring of people from our community if we are to
      stop the developers plans to ruin our park. Light refreshments / drinks
      will be provided, however if you want to have lunch during the meeting
      please feel free to bring along your meal. Most importantly bring your
      ideas and energy!

      Directions: from Biscayne Blvd. go west on
      N.E. 135th Street, entrance is the first right; drive past museum, park,
      and walk north to chickee at dead end. From I-95, head east on N.E.
      135th Street, make a U at Biscayne to come back west, and follow above
      directions.

      Please call 305-582-4846 for more information.