RE: [mdfairtax] Rolling Thunder

  • Cocca Theodore A NSSC
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Sam,

      If I am in town, I will support one day for a fews hours at Pentagon.

      Ted

      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2005
        Schedule for Rolling Thunder:

        Saturday the 28th of May we will link up at the foot of the Lincoln
        Memorial starting at 9 AM.

        Sunday the 29th of May we will be in two areas:

        1. Pentagon parking lot at 0730 AM until about noon.

        2. Foot of the Lincoln Memorial starting at 9 AM.

        If you can help out let Laurel Murphy know, her email is:

        laurel7286@...

        There will be a target rich environment, close to a half million
        people atend this event. We are using this as an information and
        petition drive.

        Heather Buchanan is coming in from HQ in Houston on Friday with a
        limited number of T shirts and the other materials.

        I will be driving up from GA, arriving late Thursday. My Cell is
        912-258-8566.