Sept. 2012 Webinar

  • No Income Tax
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012

      WHAT:  “Understanding the FairTax” (In our 4th year) webinar for September 2012 and

      SPECIAL TOPIC:  The Math around How the Avg. American's Income Will Increase by 29%

      WHEN: Thursday, Sep. 27, 2012

      TIME:  8 – 9:00pm Eastern Time
                   7 – 8:00pm Central, 6 – 7:00 Mountain, 5 – 6:00 Pacific

      WHERE:  Your home, your Personal Computer

      WHY:  To provide an interactive forum for people to learn about the FairTax and to present Special Topics that are frequently misunderstood or not generally discussed. Education is critical for the FairTax grassroots organizations and we are Educating the Nation on the web.

      From here on everything is focused on getting the FairTax passed in 2013.  Taking your knowledge and actively Advocating the FairTax is needed to replace the cosponsors that are retiring and getting additional ones in place.  The efforts of the grass roots are vital to win this war against an income tax.

      Thank you all for your participation.  Bring more participants to this months and every month’s webinar.

      Join Marc Manieri, AFFT & FFTEA  Webinar Producer & Host from Orlando, Florida.  Our webinars draw national participation from seasoned FairTax supporters as well as those just getting started.  We help build the knowledge base of those on the front lines as well as those wanting to know what the FairTax is about.  We educate candidates and sitting Congressional Representatives on the merits of the FairTax.

      NOTICE:  To participate it is necessary to pre-register at this web link:

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/964520642

      Watch for a confirmation email with instructions for logging on.

      If this is your first participation, when you log on you’ll be asked to download GoToWebinar software which will allow you to join us.

      For additional information contact Marc Manieri, 407-719-5117 or Larry Walters at repeal_16@....

      Larry Walters, AFFT / FFTEA Greater Orlando FL Area
      Volunteer District Director
      407-949-2959

      If the FairTax had been activated the $11+ Trillion dollars of American wealth in offshore banking centers would have been available for investment here to fortify the failing businesses Congress tried to bail out with our tax dollars.  The American way of Free Enterprise would take care of the issues. Go to www.fairtax.org to learn more about this innovative tax reform plan.