New FairTax Video

  • No Income Tax
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      Hey Maryland FairTax,

      AFFT launched the new video FairTax: Fire Up Our Economic Engine on Monday Aug. 13th and we all need to be sharing it with everyone we can. Especially Facebook and Twitter friends. Post it on every and any Facebook page.

      Go to www.FairTax.org to view it and help get it passed along as quickly as possible to get the nation talking about FairTax.

      2013 is when tax reform will happen. It is up to us to insure the FairTax gets a fair shake. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with some form of income tax for many years before there is a chance to bring tax reform to congress again.

      Don't let us down. Get the word out and be ready to explain the FairTax to everyone you talk with. Time for being timid is over.

      Larry Walters, AFFT / FFTEA Greater Orlando FL Area
      Volunteer District Director
      407-949-2959

      If the FairTax had been activated the $11+ Trillion dollars of American wealth in offshore banking centers would have been available for investment here to fortify the failing businesses Congress tried to bail out with our tax dollars.  The American way of Free Enterprise would take care of the issues. Go to www.fairtax.org to learn more about this innovative tax reform plan.