Making MD into a FairTax state

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      We have been working on building a strong FairTax organization in MD. I hope you will be able to help us!

      Since you are located so close to DC, (well at least compared to IL where I live) we need your help to bring FairTax to the Congress.

      We have a few events in the planning stages for the DC area.

      *Dec. - We are sending delegates to the National Liberty Unity Summit -- http://www.nationallibertyunitysummit.com/

      * Feb.-- We have a booth at CPAC www.cpac.org -- the largest gathering of conservatives in the nation. We are looking for volunteers to help staff the booth.

      * April -- Planning an as yet unnamed FairTax event in DC April 14-16 in conjunction with other groups to hold freedom events from April 14-18.

      If you have not joined FairTax Nation www.fairtaxnation.com this is where FairTax advocates from around the nation gather online to share plans, ideas, and plan events.

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert, Volunteer Regional Director
      708-687-9412
    • mark_schaff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
        Marilyn,