Volunteers needed for the Netroots Conference, Pittsburgh, PA Aug 13-16

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      One month until the Netroots Conference!

      Netroots Nation will take place from August 13-16, 2009 in Pittsburgh, PA at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. http://www.netrootsnation.com/

      We need a team leader who will be responsible for setting up and taking down the booth -- and spend time as needed to make sure our booth is staffed.

      We need three volunteers to staff the booth for this event.

      We are also in need of funds to purchase materials for the booth!
      Please mail donations to:
      Illinois Fair Tax
      P.O. 808
      Oak Forest, IL 60452

      Of course there are many other important events both in DC and locally where FairTax needs to have a presence.  Any excess funds collected will be used to fund our presence at additional events.

      Remember -- donations are not tax deductible!

      Thank you for your help as we move FairTax forward!

      Please contact me to volunteer!

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412