Civitans

  • Jhanson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      I made a FairTax presentation to the Abingdon, VA Civitans Club at their regularly scheduled 7:00 PM meeting.  This group consisted of 25 prominent local citizens whose general purpose is to help their community.  I knew nothing of the Civitans until recently.  They loved the idea and I'm sure they will form a nucleus of influential citizens to spread knowledge of the FT in their spheres.  I have another presentation lined up with the Civitans of Bristol, VA on August 11th.  I'm suggesting that all of us look to the Civitans Clubs in our areas and book time to present the FT to them.  They do make an excellent sounding board.
      John Hanson
    • norrisward@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        Good Work!!!

        Love Music? Get a degree in Musical Education. Click Here.

      • mark_schaff
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
          --- In mdfairtax@yahoogroups.com, "Jhanson" <jhanson@...> wrote:

          > I made a FairTax presentation to the Abingdon, VA Civitans Club at
          their regularly scheduled 7:00 PM meeting. This group consisted of 25
          prominent local citizens whose general purpose is to help their
          community. I knew nothing of the Civitans until recently. They loved
          the idea and I'm sure they will form a nucleus of influential citizens
          to spread knowledge of the FT in their spheres. I have another
          presentation lined up with the Civitans of Bristol, VA on August 11th.
          I'm suggesting that all of us look to the Civitans Clubs in our areas
          and book time to present the FT to them. They do make an excellent
          sounding board.
          > John Hanson

          I second that..great work..