Solution For Slumping Economy

  • No IncomeTax
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Here is my two cents to Congressman John Mica, 7th District, Florida.

      Representative Mica,

      There is not a better time than now, in view of the current national economic decline, to promote the real solution, The Fair Tax Act of 2007, HR-25.

      The President and Congress are considering an 'Income Tax Refund' to stimulate the economy saying 'putting money in the hands of the people is a good means to promote buying'. WOW. What an incredible idea out of the FairTax book.

      This may be a reasonable temporary solution to the slumping economy but the real solution as you know needs to be permanent.

      You have co-sponsored HR-25 stating many of the benefits to justify your support of the bill.

      Now is the time to put your words into action. Become a promoter and an educator of this bill.

      Our tax system is beyond repair and the affect on our economy is one of the more important issues we face as a nation. Even more important than transporatation, being second only to our national security and sovereignty.

      We need you as a leader to help move this bill forward. Can we count on you?

      Sincerely,

      Larry Walters, Volunteer Community Coordinator for
      Americans For Fair Taxation, Seminole County, FL

      Larry Walters - Volunteer Community Coordinator
      Americans For Fair Taxation, Seminole County, FL

      Eliminate the Income Tax, Tax Returns and the IRS with a
      national Retail Sales Tax. The Fair Tax proposal is in the legislature NOW.
      Go to www.fairtax.org to see how you can help yourself and America.