Phil Hinson Fair Tax Show

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2007
      Radio Sandy Springs

      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      * Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST

      *        This week's special guest - Mr. John Collet - Volunteer Farm Bureau Coordinator

      * Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
    • Richard Tobin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
        How long do we have to wait before our power-hungry
        SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN seriously consider replacing
        the income tax with the Fair Tax? They cannot even
        address overhauling the AMT, alternative min tax, that
        was not intended to hit the middle class. They sure
        know how to waste our money.

        Richard Tobin

        Richard
        --- Sam Wright <wrightsl@...> wrote:

        > Radio Sandy Springs
        >
        > AM 1620
        >

        > Streaming internet:
        >
        > http://www.radiosandysprings.com/
        >

        > * Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
        >
        > * This week's special guest - Mr. John Collet
        > - Volunteer Farm Bureau Coordinator
        >
        > * Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast
        >

        > Call-in (2nd half hour)
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Never miss an email again!
        > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
        > arrives. Check it out.

        Richard A. Tobin
        202-730-3712 (office)
        202-730-3725 (fax)
        410-381-8913 (home)
        443 812 2099 (cell)

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
      • Richard Tobin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
          Many in our infamous legislature voice that the
          infamous Alt Min Tax has trickled down through the
          middle class, which was not as originally intended.
          But have they done anything to change it. No. They
          only make the big bucks and work part time. How can
          you now expect them consider the Fair Tax if they
          cannot junk or amend the AMT!!!

          For the most part, they are concerned about power,
          greed, control and making laws to keep lawyers in
          business. Makes sense since they are mostly lawyers.

          Take Cold Cash Jefferson from LA. He is still there.
          He got voted in again. I wonder if his $90K is still
          in the freezer. At least if he is convicted, they will
          not have to freeze his assets.

          Lawyers and Taxes, that is what I hate. You can put
          IRS in that group, too.

          Is anybody out there?

          Richard Tobin

          Richard A. Tobin
          202-730-3712 (office)
          202-730-3725 (fax)
          410-381-8913 (home)
          443 812 2099 (cell)

          Want to start your own business?
          Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
          http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
        • Dave Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
            Richard Tobin, I'm here and I hear you or read you loud and clear.

            I think our government looks at business today at the level of cash cows.
            Corral them, and milk them, after all they have a huge tax appetite to wean
            and feed their social programs and experiments - this explains the
            Republicans tendency to graze over to the regulation side rather then
            allowing free ranges.

            This also applies to their tending to look the other way against illegal
            immigration.

            Our elected government are professionals, they see their first order of duty
            is to secure tax revenue.
            If they can't do that, they believe they will have failed and government
            will be shut down, and no one can spin their way out of that 'blame' cycle.

            Congress and the President are afraid to move us into where we truly belong,
            we are free range people, not chattel. That is liberty my friend, and that
            is, as President Bush proclaimed before, a god given condition, not a
            governmental grant.

            His contradiction on this seems subtle yet is somehow sensed by the larger
            populace of Americans as glaring - they attribute other reasons for their
            distrust of him (and Congress) yet, the above is a more fundamental
            underlying reason why he and congress are distrusted.

            Fair Tax implementation would be a bold move, but it would restore great
            faith and confidence in our government.

            David Smith
            Gaithersburg, MD