How YOU, PERSONALLY, can turn FairTax into a Juggernaut!

  • investorshelper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      It's a concept called "Disbursed Costs, Concentrated Benefits."

      As part of ~700,000 FairTax'ers, nationally, you and I are the MEANS AT
      HAND, RIGHT NOW,

      * to mobilize a formidable operational "FairTax machine"
      * that will generate MILLIONS of dollars - EVERY MONTH, so that
      * AFFT, among other things, can buy FAIRTAX television time / print ads
      in MAJOR MEDIA MARKETS ("concentrated benefits")

      Because of the computer revolution - and AUTOMATIC BILL PAY services -
      YOU and I can STREAM money to AFFT at VERY LITTLE COST TO EACH ONE OF
      US ("disbursed costs") - as often as we wish, automatically.

      Here is the ONE LITTLE ACTION you can take, right now - from the
      comfort of your home computer - TO TURN THE FAIRTAX MOVEMENT INTO A
      JUGGERNAUT that will MOVE AMERICA.

      ----

      It is this:

      Simply add AFFT as a recurring "Bill Payee" on your computer Bill Pay
      service.

      ----

      It's quick and easy, set it and forget it! Here's how:

      1) Simply add AFFT to your "Bill Payee" list. Here's the information
      you'll need to enter:

      Company Name: Americans for Fair Taxation
      Account Number: (your name)
      Address: PO Box 27487
      City: Houston, Texas
      State: TX
      ZIP Code: 77227
      Phone Number: 1-800-FAIRTAX (324-7829)

      2) Schedule a RECURRING PAY'T amount and HOW OFTEN you want that amount
      sent. Your bill pay service will send this out with the rest of your
      bills, automatically. No checks, no envelopes, no postage.

      How much should you schedule? The idea is to MAKE IT PAINLESS! (The
      idea is "disbursed costs," - or each of us doing a little.

      Since my bills are scheduled for automatic disbursement every two
      weeks, I figure that I can afford

      $10 from every paycheck - no problem.

      But ANY amount - that is do-able for you - activates the principle of
      DISBUSED COSTS, CONCENTRATED BENEFITS that will MOBILIZE America to the
      FairTax.

      Pass this along to family and friends. Let's help AFFT tell the
      FairTax story to MILLIONS, NATIONWIDE and put pressure on the POLS to
      PASS THE FAIRTAX.

      Determined - and together - we're going to see April 15th become just
      another fine Spring day!

      Set-up your Bill Payment for AFFT - right now.

      And, Thanks.

      -Ian
      (Unpaid FairTax Volunteer & Bill Pay Supporter)

      ----
      Americans for Fair Taxation is a 501(c)4 organization and payments
      are not tax deductible. But we didn't care about that anyway! If you're
      not paying bills by computer, talk to your bank/CU. It's easy, and a
      great time-saving device!
      ----

      PS I'm doing the same thing for Phil Hinson's FairTax radio show at
      Radio Sandy Springs. Here's the bill pay information you'll need, if
      you too, would like to enhance the reach of RSS:

      Company Name: Radio Sandy Springs
      Account Number: TaxShow-(your name)
      Address: 201 Allen Road Suite 408
      City: Sandy Springs
      State: GA
      ZIP Code: 30328
      Phone Number: 866-356-0789

      Listen in, on Sundays, 4:00PM Eastern, at
      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      My sincere gratitude and appreciation to Phil, and Dave Moxley, who are
      doing an excellent job of keeping us growing numbers of FairTax
      volunteers informed on what's happening in all parts of the country.
    • ShBeatty@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        I use Mycheckfree.com.   They're not on there.  How can we get them on there.

        Shawn C.A. Beatty
        Baltimore, MD
      • travllr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
          Checkfree is a vendor to many banks and credit unions. My
          understanding is that they pay bills in two ways: e-bills, and
          issuance of checks.

          So, I believe that you can still plug-in AFFT information, and
          they'll receive a check, instead of electronic payment. It would
          behoove AFFT to register as an electronic payee with the nations two
          foremost Bill Pay services, of which CheckFree is one.

          So, go ahead and schedule payment. (This is a powerful idea; I've
          got mine scheduled for $10 every two weeks, after electronic deposit
          of my paycheck.)

          Regards,
          trav