The Phil Hinson Tax Reform Hour

  • Aaron Schutte
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2005

      The Phil Hinson Tax Reform Hour

      Radio Sandy Springs

      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      • Special guest – To Be Announced*
      • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)

                  (404) 943-1620

                  (866) 356-0789

      *  They will be good, I promise.

    • Richard Tobin
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 6, 2005
        The Tax Reform Panel took the easy way out rather than
        doing some hard work on doing away with the current
        complex income tax code. They were given a golden
        opportunity to make a real difference but elected not
        to take it.

        Is anybody out there saying, "We love the tax code.
        Please keep do not replace it." "Our tax code is
        simple to understand."

        We need tp keep the pressure one for the Fair Tax.

        Richard Tobin

        Richard A. Tobin
        202-730-3712 (office)
        202-730-3725 (fax)
        410-381-8913 (home)
        443 812 2099 (cell)

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Aaron Schutte
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2005
          The Phil Hinson Tax Reform Hour

          Radio Sandy Springs
          AM 1620

          Streaming internet:

          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
          • Guest Jack Chambless, economist

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2006
            The Phil Hinson Tax Reform Hour

            Radio Sandy Springs
            AM 1620

            Streaming internet:

            • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
            • This week’s guest – Cliff Cofer, State Director (Iowa) and veteran FairTax supporter