Re: [mcno] Important- Please Read - New Year's Eve Bonfire

  • jamestaylor6@cox.net
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 21, 2008
      Well said Mark, This is a thinly veiled attempt by an impotent mayor and police chief to show they still have control over something. They can't seem to provide basic services so they interject themselvesin an activity that is completely controlled by the citizensand actually works, something the administration can't seem to master(do something to make the lives of the citizens better that works).Jim

    • jamestaylor6@cox.net
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 21, 2008