Re: Fwd: [mcknightdnagenealogy] McKnights in Clay County Illinois

  • Jim McKnight
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2012
      Barb, You're right he's only been tested down to M269. A deep clade will take it out farther, but he should be L-21+. So, it should be cheaper to just test L-21 ($29). I'll let Gail comment on this, if she will.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2012
        I too would expect the outcome to be L21+  (I am assuming this is kit# 147037 about which you were writing)

        So, yes, go to your home page, Click on Order upgrade (in top right hand box), then to "Order Advanced..." and then scroll down until you find twig 4 (under branch P312) and click on L21 (orange) .
        This will populate the SNP box and then click on <Continue Order>.

        The alternative is to wait another couple of months and test with the new product which will give much better and deeper results than the current 'Deep Clade' test.

        Kind regards
        Gail Riddell