FTDNA McKnight Project

  • mcknight77
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012
      I am the admin for the project. I am setting this group up so project members can discuss their genealogies with each other.

      Jim
    • wjmcknight1955
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2012
        Hello Jim

        Joe McKnight, from Florence, SC here. Glad to see this group come into operation. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

        --- In mcknightdnagenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "mcknight77" <mcknight77@...> wrote:

        > I am the admin for the project. I am setting this group up so project members can discuss their genealogies with each other.
        >
        > Jim

      • jmck460
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2012
          Jan McKnight here, wife of Jack a member of the dna project. We are in Ohio from the line coming from PA to KY to Ohio.

          --- In mcknightdnagenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "mcknight77" <mcknight77@...> wrote:

          > I am the admin for the project. I am setting this group up so project members can discuss their genealogies with each other.
          >
          > Jim

        • Jim McKnight
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14, 2012
            Welcome Jan!