Welcome!

  • mccparalegals
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi all. I am new to this listserv thing, but I have Nicole Hilliker to
      help me with it.
      If you got onto this area, you are already doing better than I am. But
      I am very happy to see that some of you are interested! Deb
    • Lynne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
        --- In mccparalegals@yahoogroups.com, "mccparalegals"
        <mccparalegals@...> wrote:

        > Hi all. I am new to this listserv thing, but I have Nicole Hilliker
        > help me with it.
        > If you got onto this area, you are already doing better than I am.
        But
        > I am very happy to see that some of you are interested! Deb

        Hi Deb,

        This should be fun! I am very new to listserv also so it will be
        exiting to learn together! Thank you for doing this. In my current
        job I feel alienated as I am the only paralegal. I look forward to
        interacting with others.

        Lynne