lonelywife home alone for the day

(38)
  • Ines
    Dec 23, 2008 Expand Messages

      To any who are interested, I'm a 26 year old married housewife and I suspect that my husband is having an affair. I figure rather than leaving him, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

      My plan is to have an affair with someone I hopefully meet on the internet. As of right now I'm not searching for anything long term, I'm just looking to get some revenge on the man who vowed to be faithful to me.

      If anyone is interested, fear not, I have no intention on telling him about any of this, i just want the satisfaction for myself.

      Contact me here