Re: [mc505] Fwd: RE: Urgent

  • Russell Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 1980
      Mr Klown,

      Voting worked that time.

      The problem I had was when I tried to sign in to vote, it
      was taking me to the "404".

      Good luck and be sure to mention us when you step up
      to receive your cheque.

      Russ

      J, I think someone has ripped off your song, Virtual Ambience - Frogs in G.
      What a set list . . . . . . .
      Insectia is about to be eaten by the Frogs in G, followed by the "bubbling"
      acid
      lines of Katfish Killarz. Should get the whole pond banging!!
      "And whatever you do, stay away from the blue fireflies"
    • JMC
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2000
        Don't deny it! On 2 Jan 1980, at 4:05, Russell Thomas wrote:

        > J, I think someone has ripped off your song, Virtual Ambience - Frogs in G. What
        > a set list . . . . . . . Insectia is about to be eaten by the Frogs in G,
        > followed by the "bubbling" acid lines of Katfish Killarz. Should get the whole
        > pond banging!! "And whatever you do, stay away from the blue fireflies"

        Hot damn. I'll go put the beats on. His name is Scott you say? :) What do
        you mean eaten? I'm not in that contest am I? Huh?

        http://im.yahoo.com