Re: [mc505] My new song

  • bk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:19 AM
      NICE! I like the layered sounds and voices.
      Your tune has a nice non agressive "edge"
      to it. It's kind of an edge I'm looking for.
      Good work for a track that was just put
      together.

      -bK

      norsez wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have my new track that I put together real
      > quick up at http://www.mp3.com/norsez
      > It's called, "She knows a little about election".
      > This track is kind of different from what I have done
      > because it's tailor made for a little graphics
      > project and I just followed the director's commands.
      > Anyway, I hope you like it.
      >
      > norsez

    • John D. Hume
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 2:04 AM
        So, norsez, are you participating in the political scene at your
        school? Will they play your song like they played that Fleetwood Mac
        song for Clinton?
        Also, I LOVE the title. I've had the phrase 'She knows a little
        about election' running through my head ever since I read it. I guess
        I'm a little funny with names though.

        -john.
        http://mp3.com/DuelinMarkers
        ICQ: 2970748