Bass Boost (was Re: improvement for the next 505)

  • John D. Hume
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2000
      > stability of it. No more freezes, polyphony eating, lost patterns, etc.
      If
      > the 505 did everything it was supposed to with out the occasional glitch,
      > would be very happy.

      Word. I've never even had a big problem with any of these, but the
      anxiety of knowing that it's probably coming is pretty awful.

      > Get rid
      > of the octave button on the lowboost, I have yet to use it as I know it'll
      > either just distort the sound, or blow out the system I'm on.

      Hey, don't knock distorted low end! Last night Loren and I and a
      couple of other friends went to the Mission on South Beach for BeatCamp,
      their weekly jungle blow-up. If I'd been playing, I DEFINITELY would have
      pulled out Octave feature. (Ok, so this was really just a lame excuse to
      tell y'all that we went to BeatCamp and that it KICKED ASS.) :)

      -john.