Re: [mc505] Vocoder

  • David Rastrick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2013
      Hi. I've got a micro-Korg as well, and have used the vocoder a little. The condenser mic it comes with is perhaps Ok for use in the studio but prone to feedback onstage. It's been a while since I used the vocoder because I found I could adjust so many settings to make it sound different synth sounds but not like my voice (or trumpet), so I got a vocal effects pedal instead.

      David :-D

      David Rastrick
      Music and Enviro-sustainability
      0438 957 504

      On 09/05/2013, at 9:17 PM, Ken Dickinson <silexworm@...> wrote:

      Dood I still want the vocoder sound just tweeked a little down so you can make out the words.  I realize its a Korg and not a 505.. But I was hoping someone might also have a MicroKorg as well. And I have 2 Mics thank you.