Re: [mc505] Vocoder

  • Ken Dickinson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2013
      Dood I still want the vocoder sound just tweeked a little down so you can make out the words.  I realize its a Korg and not a 505.. But I was hoping someone might also have a MicroKorg as well. And I have 2 Mics thank you.

        Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2013
          Hi. I've got a micro-Korg as well, and have used the vocoder a little. The condenser mic it comes with is perhaps Ok for use in the studio but prone to feedback onstage. It's been a while since I used the vocoder because I found I could adjust so many settings to make it sound different synth sounds but not like my voice (or trumpet), so I got a vocal effects pedal instead.

          David :-D

          David Rastrick
          Music and Enviro-sustainability
          0438 957 504