Vocoder

  • silexworm
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8 11:12 AM
      I'm using a Microkorg for it's vocoder. I'm trying to modify it so that you can make out what I'm saying.. So like less vocoder and more voice idea.. Only problem I cant figure out how to do it. Anyone have a Microkorg?
    • Michael Bingaman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8 8:06 PM
        You're asking for help using a microkorg vocoder not as a vocoder on the mc505 forum? Try a mic.

        On Wednesday, May 8, 2013, silexworm wrote:

        I'm using a Microkorg for it's vocoder. I'm trying to modify it so that you can make out what I'm saying.. So like less vocoder and more voice idea.. Only problem I cant figure out how to do it. Anyone have a Microkorg?

        Recent Activity:
        • Ken Dickinson
          Message 3 of 4 , May 9 6:17 AM
            Dood I still want the vocoder sound just tweeked a little down so you can make out the words.  I realize its a Korg and not a 505.. But I was hoping someone might also have a MicroKorg as well. And I have 2 Mics thank you.

              Message 4 of 4 , May 9 7:19 PM
                Hi. I've got a micro-Korg as well, and have used the vocoder a little. The condenser mic it comes with is perhaps Ok for use in the studio but prone to feedback onstage. It's been a while since I used the vocoder because I found I could adjust so many settings to make it sound different synth sounds but not like my voice (or trumpet), so I got a vocal effects pedal instead.

                David :-D

                David Rastrick
                Music and Enviro-sustainability
                0438 957 504