Re: Dubstep Wobble Bass Tutorial

  • silexworm
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 29, 2013
      This is still all new to me.. I've been able to simulate the sounds of Wobble Bass but I'm having problems with matching the LFO with the Tempo of the drums.. There is a selection to set the Tempo Sync but I have a hard time matching the tempo. I'm sure that using diff patches on the same part helps with spicing up the sound but making timed wobble is a whole style of art I'm having a hard time with. Any suggestions will be great.

      --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, Rob Morrow <rmorrow@...> wrote:

      > While there's some renewed interest here, does anyone have a junk 505 or just the motherboard they'd be willing to sell?
      >
      > silexworm <silexworm@...> wrote:
      >
      > >This site is such a wonderful resource. It's a shame that it isnt as active as it used to be.
      > >
      > >--- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, root studio <rootstudio@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> not unless you are really into it. doesn't hurt for other folks to
      > >> poke around and jump in...
      > >>
      > >> stefan

    • root studio
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 30, 2013
        i don't have my ox in front of me, but you need to check both the
        tempo sync setting and the note value, since the 505 doesn't know if
        you want to sync to 8ths, 16th, triplets.... so make sure that setting
        is correct.

        stefan