MC-505 Factory Sysex Dump

  • stcervois
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Anybody still out there who would be willing to sysex dump all of the factory patterns from their mc-505?

      I can trade for the factory patterns of the mc-307 or D2 groovebox or pay a small fee via paypal.

      Contact me.
    • rainchild_123
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        my machine isn't set up right now, but i have a firmware 1.07 dump/upgrade via midi files on my drive. would that perhaps restore the factory settings and patterns? i'm not sure. i can send that to you if it helps.

        stefan