Selling my MC-505

  • gr7ffgti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      I've decided it's time to sell the MC-505

      I originally bought this broken from a car boot sale.

      It was in good physical condition, apart from a few missing knobs and slider caps  but as i said it was not working at all.

      I have completed a full repair on the 505 and it is fully working.
      It's had :

      New Blue Screen
      Few new Pots & sliders (ordered from Roland)
      Few new buttons
      Its been cleaned and polished best i can

      It is still missing a couple of Knobs and sliders but i know these can be purchased from Roland support if you wanted to.   (if i was to keep it, i would want to renew every knob and Slider at a cost of £35 ish direct from Roland)

      I will post some picutres shortly as well as a link to the advert i will be putting on Ebay

      But if anyone interested feel free to make me an offer.

      Thanks