help needed ,no sound from any output

  • stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2012
      hi
      i recently got round to fixing my resonance pot the other day,it just needed re-soldering,now it was working fine until i put the cover back on and now i have no sound from any output,everything else seem to be working ok.I have been told by roland that it could cost £350 to fix.I have owned my 505 for 10 years now and i am gutted.just wondering if anyone has any ideas
    • killian.denny@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2012
        Open it up again. Very careful check all the jumpers are correctly connected - they can get very easily bent out of shape - all it will take is a single one to be off for it not to work.