Filter Cutoff affecting Pitch?

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2011
      Hi everyone

      I haven't used my MC-505 in awhile, for some reason when I'm playing a patch and trying to use the filter section, the filter cutoff is affecting the pitch of the sound in semitones? I tried resetting to factory defaults but that doesn't seem to help. Any ideas? This seems to happen regardless of the envelope section setting btw.
    • killian.denny@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2011
        There might be cobwebs and dust inside it. You could open it up and blow what dust is in there off everything. Be careful.

        I opened mine before, and when I put it back together everything was doing weird stuff. I had to resit the cables, and then it worked.